The mission of the Pastoral Development Ministry Team (PDMT) is to BUILD and SUSTAIN healthy, effective ministers through connection with PRESBYTERIES. The resources and activities offered by the PDMT will help us achieve our vision of “Healthy, Effective Ministers.” You can find all our online resources using the right menu navigation bar. Be sure to sign up to receive our periodic newsletters.
Pam Phillips-Burk, Team Leader
Phone: 901.276.4572, x203
Beacon Health is the provider for our Employee Assistance Program for mental healthcare for ministers and their family members. Click on the link to visit the EAP webpage for more information and how to access care.
Quarterly Gatherings for Presbytery Committee on Ministry/Preparation and Clergy Care Committees
Join the Pastoral Development Ministry Team and your colleagues in other presbyteries for a time of sharing resources, ideas, tips and support. These gatherings are an hour long and held both in the daytime and evenings to accommodate a variety of schedules. Chairpersons and all committee members are encouraged to attended. Register for an upcoming gathering. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the gathering.
- May 16, Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. (central) – REGISTER
- May 18, Thursday, 6:00 p.m. (central) – REGISTER
- September 19, Tuesday, 6:00 p.m. (central) – REGISTER
- September 21, Thursday, 10:00 a.m. (central) – REGISTER
Watch this short video to learn more about how the Pastoral Development Ministry Team supports clergy and probationers in the Cumberland Presbyterian Church.
- Pastoral Development Ministry Team
- Books and Resources
- Clergy Crisis Fund
- PDMT Continuing Education
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership Referral Service
- Pastor Appreciation Ideas
- Ordination Date Survey for Clergy
- Annual Evaluation
- Worship Resources
- Team Members