A short-term work team can be endorsed by the Missions Ministry Team, if they so desire.
What does it mean that a mission team is endorsed by the Missions Ministry Team? It means:
- The team has clearly defined goals and objectives
- The team has been in contact with the Missions Ministry Team and developed their mission trip giving consideration to this being a positive experience for those on the mission field (not just those on the mission team)
- The team has provided a detailed agenda of their mission trip
- The team has contingency plans in place, (click here for how to develop contingency plans)
- The team has the MMT’s emergency missionary crisis contact information in the event of an accident or crisis
- The team has provided a list of those on the team with contact information of family members in the USA.