Welcome to Convention 2017 Information and Registration
Connecting with Our Neighbors
June 18-23, 2017
Innisbrook Resort, Palm Harbor, FL
Hotel Information Flyer – PDF
Registration Fees & Costs:
- Registration $45
- One Day Only Registration Fee $10
- Regional Delegate Luncheon $20 (Regional Delegates ONLY, Monday, June 19)
- Convention Luncheon $31 (Thursday, June 22)
- Monday Morning, June 19th – 10:30 a.m. – Regional Delegate meeting to include Lunch (Regional Delegates ONLY)
- Monday Afternoon, June 19th – Afternoon Field Trip to Beth-El Farm Worker Ministry. Pre-Registration is required. Beth-El will host a light supper as well as the Moderator’s and Women’s Ministry Reception. There will be 3-4 buses leaving the hotel in staggered departure times. Register for transportation HERE.
- Tuesday Morning, June 20th – reports will be distributed then there will be a wide variety of options available for participants – prayer centers,
- Prayer Centers
- Workshop led by Discipleship Ministry Team – Church + Neighbor + Community (led by Elinor Brown)
- Workshop led by Women’s Ministry – I’m a Women’s Ministry Officer – Now What? (led by Judi Truitt)
- Tuesday Afternoon, June 20th –There are two off-site service project options which require pre-registration
- 1) Church Women United Clothes Closet, OR
- 2) Religious Community Services Gardening Project.
- Register HERE. if you would like to attend.
- On-site Bible Study (introducing the new 2017-2018 Study Resource led by Marcia Hughes)
- Wednesday will include the Keynote Address given by the Rev. Lisa Anderson, Bible study led by Loida Garcia, and other programming elements.
- Closing worship service will be on Thursday and the Convention Offering received. Convention will conclude with the Luncheon at noon.
Helpful links and resources
- Registration Form
- Tentative Schedule
- Beth-El Field Trip Registration – Register Here
- Beth-El School Supply list
- Convention Service Projects Signup (Tuesday Afternoon) – Register Here
- Theme Interpretation – Spanish version
- Women’s Ministry Nominating Committee Report with Biographies
- Executive Committee Report
- Women Clergy Reception Flyer
- Not registered for Convention but want to attend the Thursday Luncheon? No problem – click here
Complete the form below to register online and pay.