Welcome to Convention 2017 Information and Registration
Connecting with Our Neighbors
June 19-23, 2017
Innisbrook Resort, Palm Harbor, FL
Hotel Information Flyer – PDF
Registration Fees & Costs:
- Registration $30, before May 1st ($45 after April 30th)
- One Day Only Registration Fee $10
- Regional Delegate Luncheon $20 (Regional Delegates ONLY, Monday, June 19)
- Convention Luncheon $31 (Thursday, June, 22)
- Monday Morning, June 18th – 10:30 a.m. – Regional Delegate meeting to include Lunch (Regional Delegates ONLY)
- Monday Afternoon, June 18th – Afternoon Field Trip to Beth-El Farm Worker Ministry. Transportation will be provided to and from the hotel by the Office of General Assembly. We will tour the campus and see the various ministries provided by Beth-El. A light supper will be provided, as well as the reception for the Moderator’s and Women’s Ministry President.
- Tuesday Morning, June 19th – while Convention will not “officially” be opened for business actions until Wednesday, there will be programming and activities for participants – prayer activities, officers’ training, etc.
- Tuesday Afternoon, June 19th – Two Options available – Outreach Activity in partnership with CPCA Missionary Auxiliary or On-site Bible Study
Wednesday, June 20th – Convention Opens with installation of officers, keynote speaker, Bible Study, Membership Presentations, Memorial Service, etc
Thursday Morning, June 21st – Programming, missionary presentation, Luncheon
Download a Registration Form and mail in
To purchase Luncheon Tickets ONLY – click here
Complete the form below to register online and pay.