If you work with children, have children or grandchildren, or, just love a good children’s story Bible – you will want to have a copy of this new story Bible: Growing in God’s Love. It is a must have for Sunday school teachers, pastors preparing for children’s sermons, families at the time of the baptism of their child, and for your own family!
Available in the CP Resources for $25.
Things you might like to know about Growing in God’s Love:
- 150 Bible stories from the Old and New Testaments.
- Arranged in themes, such as People Jesus Met, The Early Church, Strong Women and Men, and more…
- Three reflection questions at the end of each story: Hear, See, Act.
- Especially good for children ages 4 – 8 – but, could easily be enjoyed by all ages.
- Diverse artwork and illustrations from 21 artists from around the globe.
- Hardback, published in January 2018 by Westminster John Knox Press.
- Editors: Elizabeth F. Caldwell and Carol A. Wehrheim