Over the years, many people have enabled the Board of Christian Education to begin new ministries. The contributions of congregations, Sunday school classes, groups, and individuals support various endowments, the income from which is used to continue established ministries and to begin new ones. We invite you to acknowledge and celebrate the ministry of persons in your church through one or more of the recognition programs listed below. Framing-quality certificates are mailed to the donor or recipient as designated. Additional details and information forms for each of the Recognition Certificate programs are available by calling 901.276.4572, ext. 202; by sending an e-mail to email@example.com; or by completing the form below and returning it to the Discipleship Ministry Team, 8207 Traditional Place, Cordova, TN 38016.
- Golden Patron of Christian Education—$150 Individuals or church groups may confer this honor on persons who have served the church through educational ministry for fifty or more years.
- Christian Educator of the Year—$100 Recognize and honor the faithful service of persons engaged in Christian education ministries in your congregation or elsewhere in the church.
- Patron of Christian Education—$100 Many people have and continue to serve the church with distinction. Recognize their devotion to Christian education with awarding them with this certificate. This honor may be awarded posthumously.
- Teacher of the Year—$100 What teachers in your congregation have made a difference in your life or in the overall life of the church? Recognize them with a certificate in honor of their faithful service.
- CPYC Perpetual Conferee Certificate—$50 The Cumberland Presbyterian Youth Conference has touched the lives of many youth and adults throughout the years. Recognize the importance of this event in their lives by helping to ensure the future of the program through a certificate contribution.