As we give thanks to those who have supported the Discipleship Ministry Team we hope you might consider giving to one of our established endowments or contact Elinor Swindle Brown and start a new endowment. We hope you take the time to watch this short video from our team members sharing why some of the endowments have been important to them.
Posted by Discipleship Ministry Team on Tuesday, November 28, 2017
available through the DMT
As with any church, charity, business, or home, the Discipleship Ministry Team needs to fund its ministries. In order to hold the events, write the curriculum and sell the books, the DMT must have money to provide for the wider church.
The DMT has several ways for individuals and churches to give to its ministry programs:
- One time gifts—these gifts can be made by simply sending in a one time gift designated to a particular ministry of the DMT or to the general fund. These checks and cash can simply be mailed to DMT, 8207 Traditional Place, Cordova, TN 38016.
- Giving to one of the DMT Second Mile Giving projects. To give or learn more about this giving opportunity, click on the side bar item Second Mile Giving.
- Becoming a member of the Association of Cumberland Presbyterian Christian Educators (ACPCE). This gift is an annual gift and is $25 for individuals and $50 for a couple. See further information by clicking on the sidebar item ACPCE.
- Giving to the various DMT endowments already established. Endowments are gifts given that remain into the future while the interest off of them is used to fund ministries. Click on the sidebar entitled DMT Endowments to see a list and brief description of the DMT endowments you can give to. Click to see a list of descriptions for DMT endowments.
- Establishing a DMT endowment. If you would like to honor or memorialize someone who had given their lives to Christian education in your life, your church, your presbytery, the Cumberland Presbyterian Church, or an Christian education ecumenical setting.
- Giving special recognition certificates for those who have served the Cumberland Presbyterian Church for various time periods. For more information see the sidebar item to the right.