Saturday July 8 , 2017
All Cumberland Presbyterian children K-6th grade are invited to Bethel University, McKenzie TN, for Children’s Fest!
Frequently Asked Questions about Children’s Fest:
How do I register for Children's Fest?
Click here to register for Children’s Fest 2017.
- All children (K – 6th grade) must register as child participants.
- All adults who are traveling with the children to the event must register as an adult participant. All adults will be asked to pay $8 fee for lunch when registering. You can select “pay now” or “pay later.”All fees due June 30.
Is there a paper registration form?
Yes! But, is can only be used to collect information. It cannot be handed in as the final registration form. You may use the form to collect the information at your church. The information will then need to be entered on the registration site on or before June 30. Click here to download the registration form to print.
When is the deadline to register?
Friday, June 30, will be the last day to register for the event. Friday, June 16, will be the last day to order an event day t-shirt.
What is the cost of the event?
- Registration Fee is $30 per child.
- Lodging is $15 per person
- Lunch for all adults (including volunteers) is $8
- Optional: Event day t-shirts will be available to order prior to the event for $10 per person. Volunteers will receive a free t-shirt.
Are scholarships available?
Yes. We will have a few scholarships available. Please contact Jodi Rush, email@example.com if you know of a child that is need of a scholarship to attend Children’s Fest.
Is Friday night lodging available?
Lodging is available for $15 per person. You may reserve your room when you register for the event.
What is the Friday Night Welcome Party?
We will not have the Friday Night Welcome Party in 2017.
What about breakfast on Saturday morning?
Breakfast is not included in registration or lodging fee. Breakfast will be served in the Bethel Cafeteria on Saturday morning for $5.50 per person. There are few local restaurants that serve breakfast.
What activities are available for the adults who travel with the children to the event?
Great question! Here are some options:
- Children’s Fest for Adults is a class just for adults at Children’s Fest. While the children are enjoying the activities of the day – the adults can attend a continuing education course designed especially for them. More info about the content and leadership of this class will be posted very soon.
- Hang out in the student center. Bring a book or your computer.
- Explore the local community.
- Volunteer – While everyone cannot be a volunteer, there are some opportunities to serve and help with the event.
Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
Jodi Rush, firstname.lastname@example.org, 615.415.9735.